Saturday 8 January 2011

essay title will be based on the subject...

PANOPTICISM. 

-How it panopticism used in today's society?
-Is Michel Foucault's method of discipline, through the use of panopticism, effective in his and today's society?
- I also want to link a film or something, to this theory? I'm not sure which one though, and how I would link it

ACTUALLY, 
Maybe I want to discuss a film and relate it to one of the lectures subjects? 
Does 'Shawshank redemption' relate to panopticism? Not suuure.

-Panopticism in the media?

"Discuss how panopticism exists in media produced in today's society" ? 

2 comments:

  1. Approved with reservations (see me to discuss)
    This needs to be focussed around a case study or an example of Graphic Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Introduction to communication studies. / Fiske, John (1990)

    ReplyDelete